Host Networks values the health and welfare of all of our customers, staff and partners. In response to the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Host Networks has enacted a response plan that will help to protect the health and safety of all our customers, staff and partners. These precautions help to minimise the risk of impact to customer services and the Host Networks support team.
We are following guidance from World Health Organisation and local health authorities. Currently all Host Networks services and support are in full operation with only precautionary measures implemented at this time. Host Networks will closely monitor the situation as it further develops, and changes to our response plan may be required to ensure that our approach stays relevant to the situation.
Key policy items of the current Host Networks response
- Host Networks is monitoring stock levels and vendor supply chains to ensure that parts and equipment are maintained for all critical services.
Our data centre, network and associated products are designed to be achieve high levels of uptime, stability and redundancy and we do not anticipate any impact to our services.
- Host Networks travel is limited to domestic only destinations to allow us to maintain our infrastructure.
Our local support and management team will be required to self-isolate and work from home for a 14 day period if they return from international travel, are exposed to persons who have travelled internationally within the past 14 days or if they experience cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Wherever possible customer meetings will be performed in an online format rather than an in person meeting.
- All visitors and staff are asked to comply with current World Health Organisation advise and ensure that you frequently wash your hands with soap and water and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
Host Networks provides liquid soap and disposable towels in the bathrooms along with hand sanitiser in customer common areas.
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, have been in close contact with people who have travelled to an area with a high rate of disease transmission or have yourself visited an area with high rates of disease transmission within the past 14 days, you must notify Host Networks before accessing our data centre facility. We may request that you undergo the recommended 14 self-isolation period before accessing the facility.
Host Networks prioritises the health and safety of our customers, staff and partners. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding for any inconvenience that these policies may cause.
If you have any questions regarding our response to the Coronavirus, please contact our support team.